There is a new album coming from Loretta Lynn, with several female country music artists joining her on the project. Still Woman Enough, out on March 19, includes appearances by Carrie Underwood, Reba McEntire, Tanya Tucker and Margo Price. The 13-track project, her 50th, is produced by Lynn’s daughter, Patsy Lynn Russell and Johnny Cash’s son, John Carter Cash.
“I am just so thankful to have some of my friends join me on my new album,” Lynn said in a statement. “We girl singers gotta stick together. It’s amazing how much has happened in the fifty years since ‘Coal Miner’s Daughter’ first came out and I’m extremely grateful to be given a part to play in the history of American music.”
The 88-year-old also shared the good news on social media, along with a video of her recitation of “Coal Miner’s Daughter,” from Still Woman Enough.
See a complete track list for Still Woman Enough below. The album will be available on vinyl on February 12. Pre-orders in all formats are available at LorettaLynn.com.
Still Woman Enough Track List:
01. Still Woman Enough (featuring Reba McEntire and Carrie Underwood) (Loretta Lynn and Patsy Lynn Russell)
02. Keep On The Sunny Side (A.P. Carter)
03. Honky Tonk Girl (Loretta Lynn)
04. I Don’t Feel At Home Any More (Traditional, arrangement by Loretta Lynn)
05. Old Kentucky Home (Stephen Foster and Loretta Lynn)
06. Coal Miner’s Daughter Recitation (Loretta Lynn)
07. One’s On The Way (featuring Margo Price (Shel Silverstein)
08. I Wanna Be Free (Loretta Lynn)
09. Where No One Stands Alone (Lister Mosie)
10. I’ll Be All Smiles Tonight (T.B. Ransom)
11. I Saw The Light (Hank Williams)
12. My Love (Loretta Lynn)
13. You Ain’t Woman Enough (featuring Tanya Tucker) (Loretta Lynn)